<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6346441746442814217?origin\x3dhttps://3m0b4by.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

posted by *+*+Em0 Baby*+*+ on Tuesday, May 20, 2008 at Tuesday, May 20, 2008.
Hihi ppl ,really sry fer not posting fer so long .These days was quite peaceful,Until I-D-I-O-T-I-C Wayne poh came back and made my life upside down.I wished i could hamtam him (wack him la!)Zzzzz... why the heck do i wanna dirty my hands? Anyway,for my midyr, i failed two subject ,Geog and Chinese.Then during chinese period ,WeiJie and Our Chi teacher went out to talk.Wayne ,Ernest and ZhenYu said that they looked like gays! diaoz , it is not like the first day we know that he's a gay,is it?Hahas...jkjk...wateva.Charmaine today keep saying that i LOVE Wei Jie! WTF lorzz...Who likes gays that is always a teacher's pet?(he ranks second ,after Wayne the PONDAN!)here's is a video which shows how stupid they are,enjoy!