<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6346441746442814217?origin\x3dhttps://3m0b4by.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

posted by *+*+Em0 Baby*+*+ on Wednesday, May 21, 2008 at Wednesday, May 21, 2008.
Hi, i now talking to idiotic ong wei jie, hu juz last MINUTE decided to play doG and bone .I'm giving up hope in him.here's was wat happened:

You have just sent a nudge.

Ong Wei Jie says:
done?
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
OBVIOUS
Ong Wei Jie says:
lol mr lam i ask him think of agame
Ong Wei Jie says:
then i tell him the prize thing
Ong Wei Jie says:
he say ms soh got problem one
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
GREE
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
M D
Ong Wei Jie says:
MYY ROBOTICS INSTRUCTOR SAY CAN PLAY DOG N BONE
Ong Wei Jie says:
CAN SPLIT UP INTO GROUPS OF 6
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
UM
Ong Wei Jie says:
WALAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:

Ong Wei Jie says:
CLAIRE AND WAYNE POH SITTING ON A TREE , _K SSING
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
O.0
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
.0
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
=.=
Ong Wei Jie says:
FACK LAH
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
=(
Ong Wei Jie says:
FASTER THINK LAH
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
T N ING
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
C TC NG
Ong Wei Jie says:
.\
Ong Wei Jie says:
SOMETING ELSE?
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
TRE SURE HUNT
Ong Wei Jie says:
thts wat my teacher just said...
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
UNLESS U T B LLON
Ong Wei Jie says:
u know wat i said
Ong Wei Jie says:
Wei Jie says:
after cleaning the beach we dig everything up again?

I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
THEN C N ER B LL N
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:

Ong Wei Jie says:
cant
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
THEN U VE IN MIND
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
SM RT LEC
Ong Wei Jie says:
dog and b0onemlah
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
L HS
Ong Wei Jie says:
my instructor came up with this
Ong Wei Jie says:
u ownslf read
Ong Wei Jie says:
you can try the more common ones like police and theif (everybody knows how to play)
[ irvin ] says:
lol
[ irvin ] says:
but add a to it
[ irvin ] says:
like maybe the there will be one traitor
[ irvin ] says:
then the game becomes about seeking the traitor

I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
EV
Ong Wei Jie says:
hes got a deprived childhood...
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
UP U
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
NYW Y
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
I'M NOT THE PERSON
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
HU IS PL NNING
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
U are
Ong Wei Jie says:
HOW MANY PACKETS OF POTATO CHIPS U BUY
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
6
Ong Wei Jie says:
U CAN BRING AN ADDITIONAL PACKET NOT
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
m
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
i d t t k s
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
b gdet left 40ce ts
Ong Wei Jie says:
U TOMORROW GOT ENOUGH TIME BUY NOT I PAY U
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
its t da $$ t t matt s
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
is ti

You can only send five different custom emoticons. Please delete one or more custom emoticons from your message.

You can only send five different custom emoticons. Please delete one or more custom emoticons from your message.

Ong Wei Jie says:
THTS Y I ASKED U IF U GOT TIME
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
I DOUBT SO
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
UNLESS U E RLY IN THE MORNING T NJONG TONG BUY
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
I NO TIME
Ong Wei Jie says:
OJK
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
SO U TOMMORROW BUYING
Ong Wei Jie says:
then tht means 2 people cannot play
Ong Wei Jie says:
since xiaotong and baixue not here
Ong Wei Jie says:
should be can ba
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:

I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
CROSS FINGERS
Ong Wei Jie says:
btw
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:

Ong Wei Jie says:
U CAN CHANGE UR SUB BACK TO NORMAL NOT
Ong Wei Jie says:
U CHANGE I OSO CHANMGE BACK
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
s b
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
s tt
Ong Wei Jie says:
the thing below ur msn name lah stupido
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
deal
Ong Wei Jie says:
NOW CHANGE IT I CHANGED MINE
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
i c ge le
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
s
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
U BUYING E RLY MORNING MORROW
Ong Wei Jie says:
DO DOG N BONE LAH
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
ND
Ong Wei Jie says:
and wat?
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
DUN EXPECT TO IT WHOLE MORNING
Ong Wei Jie says:
PLAY ONE ROUND NIA
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
ppl d get TIRED
Ong Wei Jie says:
THEN THE REST OF THE TIME LET THEM DO WADEVER THEY ONE
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:
rh
I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:

I Won't Give A Damn to What You Say-Esp Idiots Like You - You Got That? says:

Ong Wei Jie says:
yufh b!@#$%^&*()_+

Told ya he was mad.