<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6346441746442814217?origin\x3dhttps://3m0b4by.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

posted by *+*+Em0 Baby*+*+ on Friday, May 9, 2008 at Friday, May 09, 2008.
Hi everybody, let me tell you FOUR bad news : First, my ez link card IS MISSING !!! Next ,RuiHan told me that my MYE marks quite low ,thirdly,I Am Stuck at home with a headache and a cold plus a slight fever and lastly It is becos i am sick that i cannot go to the squad outing .SOBSOB!Quite a streak of bad luck for me ain't it ?I Am sooooooo totally bored! No one talking to me.... eeyer! NVrmind ,wateva ,but this sucks .Lucky today no tuition, otherwise i die leh .Only THREE people asked me how i am! I Am GRATEFUL TO : RUI HAN+LI YUN+YENLING.The rest of you very evil lors.Hmmmmppphhh, no one cares about me ,so *angry*............
Anyway,these three deserve something , so I composed a song ,hope you three enjoy !

Betrayal (Ask For More)
by-Claire Poh

I cried, I sighed,
But, do you even mind?
To me, you lied,
And start to pick a fight.
Sometimes I wonder why,
Wonder why,
Wonder why,
Wonder why,
That why I love you so~

When there is light,
In the dark, dark night,
I saw you as an angel ,
But now,
All I can spot is a devil,
Who’s a player , a whore,
Who always ask for more~

Next time you push me around,
Think thrice here a-and now ,
Cos’ I had realized something,
Something that will put you to death~
And I think you’ll try to get back,
But I would try to hang on,
Ha-ang on, hang on till you a-are dead
Uh-huh, uh-huh,
Hang on till you a-are dead.

Don’t waste your life pretending,
That you are almost dying,
But I’ve been watching,
Watching you Mister, fooling
Fool around with others,
Even with girls from next door.
But now,
you’re trying to ask for more .
Ya-ah, ya-ah,
You’re trying to ask for more .

Next time you push me about,
Think three times here a-and now ,
Cos’ I had realized things,
Things that will cause your death~
And maybe you’ll try to get back,
But I would try to hang there,
Ha-ang there, hang there till you a-are dead
Uh-huh, uh-huh,
Hang there till you a-are dead.

Don’t waste my time pretending,
That you are almost dying,
But I’ve been looking,
Looking at you, flirting
Flirt around with others,
Even with good friends of mine,
But still,
you even ask for more.
Oh-oh ,oh-oh,
You always ask for more.
Oh-yea, oh-yea,
You like to ask for more.
Oh-no, oh-no,
You love to ask for more.
Whoa-oh, whoa-oh,
You’re made to ask for more.
Yea-ah ,yea-ah